Tuesday, May 8, 2012

crazy thought graduating is.

Last day of humanities today. I have science and math tomorrow, and my final test Saturday. I can't wait to graduate but I also don't want it to come because I am going to miss all my friends and my teachers......Yes I will even miss my teachers. I have loved school, sometimes it was hard other times it was easy but in the end I am thankful I was privileged enough to go to veritas. In the past 4 years I have met/gotten to know the most amazing people and gotten 3 best friends out of it. I am going to miss Kelly, Ashley, and Kaitlyn so much, but with the help of facebook and God I know we will stay friends even if I move 1/2 way across the world. I can not wait to see what God has in store for their lives as well as my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment