Monday, June 25, 2012

Family




Family traditions counter alienation and confusion. They help us define who we are; they provide something steady, reliable and safe in a confusing world.
SUSAN LIEBERMAN, New Traditions





This is exactly how I feel about my family. We have a HUGE, crazy get together every 4 years. Its crazy and causes some confusion but even though not every one makes it every time its still familiar and does provide something reliable, because I know no matter where I go in this world my family will do its best to be there for me. Depending on where in the world I end up I usually have so sort of family there, which is super comforting. Whats so fun about my family is that we love to sing, we make up random song we sing the weirdest songs. But thats normal to us :). No matter how big are family gets (and it keeps getting bigger) we are all still family and nothing can/will ever change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment