Wednesday, August 22, 2012

15 days


  • 15 days till I leave.
  • 15 days till I wont see my best friend for 3 whole months.
  • 15 days till I wont be able to give Nathan a hug for 3 whole months.
  • 15 days till I will be on a plane all by myself.
  • 15 days till I move out of the last room in the house that will be known as "Karen's room".
  • 15 days till I get to meet/see my cousins and aunt and uncle.
  • 15 days till I leave Warner Robins.
  • 15 days left in my bed.
  • 15 days till I am "on my own".
  • 15 days till I give my iphone to Sarah.
  • 15 days till I say good bye to Barebulb Coffee
  • 15 days will fly by so fast, its almost depressing.
  • 15 days till it all hits me.
  • 15 days till I leave my home of 5 1/2 years.
  • 15 days till I say good bye.

You know people keep asking me, you packed, you ready? Truth is no to both of those answers, I am not packed nor do I feel ready. It gets a little bit scarier/real every time I get asked are you ready? I know I can do it but I also know I will end up freaking myself out. I also know I can't wait to get there but at the same time I don't want things to change, I love my bed, my friends, and my life. But God opened up this trip up for me so I know its the right thing. Everyone has been so excited for me that I know its where I am supposed to be. I haven't even gotten the what about college question, not once. I can't wait to see how God uses me on this trip, lets just hope I get packed in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment