Thursday, September 27, 2012

beautiful people

Our day started out in one of the best ways possible: A young woman who we have known since 2000 & have seen through an unplanned pregnancy, her family falling apart due to her father's alcohol & drug abuse, etc., etc., passed the Bacc on her first try (Bacc=high school exam). Everyone was crying tears of joy. HELP will continue to sponsor her through university, as she would like to be a nurse. CONGRATULATIONS, ODILE!!! We are so very proud of you! ♥ ♥ ♥

Odile is one of the girls I made friends with here at HELP. She speaks a little english and we worked together yesterday :) This test is supposed to be unpassable for girls like her but she beat the odds. I can not wait to see how God will use her in the time coming.




In other new today was fun.....for me.  The kids all showed up to take the test to get into the on site program here. I spent the day taking photos which is something I LOVE to do :) In fact my Aunt put my photo on the HELP fb page today :) These are some photos of the kids I took :) Also I got to see a chameleon today :) just walking across the front yard :) IT WAS AWESOME. 



No comments:

Post a Comment