Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Andrea


Its only 1:20pm here but its nap time so it nice and quiet. So far today I have woken up. Met a bunch of the staff. Made an amazing apple crisp for Andi's birthday, that took me about an hour + cooking time. I also spent a lot of the day playing with Kit and Filly. I showed them my video I made during the family reunion of all their cousins. Then of corse they wanted to make a video to say hi. So we made one, its very funny (its the video on this page.) Then I was showing Uncle Colin some photos. I put on my vibrum 5 fingers (toe shoes) and Kit and Rafily made sure to show EVERYONE that was here at the house my shoes (there were at the time like 20-30 some odd workers and kids here.) But today is not over so who knows what else we will do  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment