Friday, September 21, 2012

Its friday?


Well its been a fun day. Spent the morning playing with Angelo/semi talking with the workers/helping Aunt Kim. Then Rafily came home from preschool and we ate lunch. Then it was nap time and I just went and hung out in my room. Then Aunt Kim, Kitika, Rafily, and I went into town. Angelo stayed to watch the turkeys, and Uncle Colin is on a bus coming home. We went to brunos which is like a pastry coffee shop. It was REALLY good. However the tart I got was not made right according to Aunt Kim, but I got Kitika to switch with me. Then we went to SCORE, the "super" market. I was really wanting a coke zero but Madagascar is apparently out of them. But the oddest thing happened. I went and ask a worker if they had coke zero. He said no and I started walking off then he stopped me and asked me what my name was in french and I understood it but played dumb and said sorry I don't speak french, then he asked me in english and I said Karen and walked off. I went to double check the whole coke situation in the back one more time and when I passed by where the same worker was I could of sworn he yelled out I LOVE YOU. So I walked away FAST. Then we stopped at the little chinese place to see if they had my new favorite to go dish "pow" its a fluffy dough with chicken in the middle. They had 4 so we got them, 2 fish rolls for the boys, and two dessert ones that she guilted my Aunt into. Then we came home called Bebe/Baba (our grandma) talked to her for a few mins because the boys really wanted to, and so did I. Then we ate dinner. While cleaning up from dinner aunt kim went to go mix the food for the dogs and what did she find in their bowl? A lizard just sitting on top :) it was very cute. But now the boys are watching veggie tales then heading to bed. Aunt Kim has to get up at 3 am to let Uncle Colin in and then it is apparently "sleep in" day. HA HA HA we shall see how that goes.


The lizard 

Me and the boys :) I LOVE them


Aunt Kim's cake - it was really good. 

 Rafily's cake - it was also really good.

 Kitika's roll thingy - it was my favorite
My under cooked tart. I traded Kit for his :)

No comments:

Post a Comment