Saturday, September 22, 2012

Never a dull moment.

Well I had the worst night sleep I have had yet thanks to a stomach ache. When I did finally wake up I thought I was over it. But I wasn't the only one who had a bad night. The male turkey got hurt in the night and his side was ripped open. So Uncle Colin was stitching him up Angelo was holding his legs and Aunt Kim was holding his head and wing. Well we need a bucket of water so I held switched places with Aunt Kim. It didn't gross me out at all it was kind of cool but looked painful. But my stomach because it did/does still hurt couldn't handle it and I started to pass out. I had to come sit on the couch and then go lie down and drink water. I feel better my head kind of hurts and my stomach most definitely still hurts but I am feeling better. It is very cold and dreary today so looks like "Disney World" is out for today. Plus the two little boys were VERY naughty this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment