Monday, October 8, 2012

1 month 2 days and my friends back home are already going crazy lol.

So Aunt Kim and I have come to the conclusion my pinky just needs to be amputated. It 
keeps being reopen because I hit my pinky on EVERYthing. I woke up this morning went  
to open my door and rammed my pinky into the door. My picky doesn't bend at the 
moment because of the bandage and pain. But in other news, Uncle Colin is in Tana right 
now and around 6am people started lining up outside. Angelo and I stayed up way to late 
last night watching avengers :) I love that movie and now so does Angelo. Well anyway its  
a kind of gloomy day no sun just clouds everywhere. Kind of depressing but we will get 
past that :). So like I said in one of my posts yesterday Jay and Sarah are at SWO and I am 
jealous it is literally the best camp EVER. But I love skype, my sister called me on it and I 
got to talk to a bunch of my friends there and my friend Amy. Amy is amazing. Everyone I  
have ever met named Amy always ends up being one of the coolest people and usually can  
sing. But this Amy worked in my youth group for a little over a year but left such an 
impression on all of us. She now lives in NC and works at SWO. So I am even more 
jealous that my sister and friends are hanging out with her this weekend. But then again I 
hold a chameleon, hold a lemur, feed multipul lemurs, and I am in Madagascar. I have 
never  gotten homesick nor am I home sick but I do miss my friends and family. My little 
brother I wish I was there to hear him talk more and more. I wish I could have gone to Jays  
and Sarahs soccer games..... I made it to 2 of Jay's. I wish I could just go hang out with my  
best friend. Which december will be filled with A LOT of hanging out. Ashley final sent 
me the email she promised me and we are currently on part 6 of what has happened since I  
left......I have only been gone a month and 2 days but you know Ashley just gets her self in  
to trouble....A LOT. My mom and dad are going to my dads college reunion this weekend 
so Baba will be at my house which mean we are going to have to video chat so that she 
can see the boys this time instead of just hearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment