Tuesday, October 9, 2012

happy anniversary.

HAPPY. ANNIVERSARY. AUNT. KIM. AND. UNCLE. COLIN.

Well today was spent in selling school supplies to different people here in Tamatave. Kitika and

Rafily's bio dad even stopped buy trying to sell Aunt Kim something. Early this morning (around 3am)

Uncle Colin got in from the capital. Around 2:30-3pm Angelo, Uncle Colin and I went to town.

Angelo and I started at the post office and that took up most of our time. Because I can't read or speak

gasy/french and Angelo has a hard time translating and no one would give us a straight answer. We did

finally get the stamps to mail everything. The stamps though we had to lick each one of them and each

post card got 2 stamps times that by 14 postcards..... GROSS. Then we went to shoprite to get a drink,

then to score and I got Aunt Kim and Uncle Colin some food items they never get because they are

kind of expensiveish. Then Angelo and I took a pouse'pouse home which was cool. I took some videos

to show everyone the town. Since it was a slower pace then a car it was really cool. The chain on the

pouse'pouse however fell of 4 times so it was a rather long ride home but I rather enjoyed it a lot. For

those back home who asked I counted its 51 days till I come home :( :) I am unsure as to which face to

you.

No comments:

Post a Comment