Monday, November 5, 2012

rain rain go away.

I apologize, I haven't really posted in a while. The main reason is, cause we haven't done much. From the time I got home from berenty till yesterday it was rainy so we just sat around the house. Because Kitika is sick, he has a fever and cough. I get head aches and stomach aches at random times of the day and my lower back is out from all my adventures. We have just sat around and watched movies. But today Angelo, Rafily, and I went to brunos to just get out of the house. Poor Kitika still can't leave the house but we brought him back a tart.  Also I lost my pinky nail, man does a finger look weird with out a nail. But its been good none the less, got to talk to my best friends for a while (at separate times), got to see a video of my little brother, and got to hang out with my cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment