Friday, November 2, 2012

Thanksgiving

Well its November which means thanksgiving is on the 24th and even though I will not be home for thanksgiving I am doing the month of thanks thing so I will be updating this specific post everyday.

Day 1 : I am thankful God opened up this trip to Madagascar.
Day 2 : That I got to go to Berenty.
Day 3 : for Facebook because it helps me stay connected with friends and family while I am half a world away.
Day 4 : My amazing friends and my amazing BEST friends - <3 Amy, Kelly, Abbey, Shannon, Emily <3 -
Day 5 : I am thankful that its not raining and the sun is kind of out.
Day 6 : I am thankful that no matter where I have lived God has blessed me with an amazing church family.
Day 7 : I am thankful God has a plan even when I don't.
Day 8 : I am thankful that God blessed me enough to be born in America. No matter who is running it or what people say. It is still amazing and I have gotten so many opportunities to do WHAT EVER I want.
Day 9 : I am thankful for cars.
Day 10 : I am thankful for church services. It doesn't matter if they are in english, french, or gasy. It's a good reminder and focuser.
Day 11 : I am thankful for small children. They make life interesting.
Day 12 : I am thankful for Jennifer who put up with all of us girl for 3 straight years.
Day 13 : I am thankful that I am blessed with AMAZING grandparents. Grandma's who can cook, and Grandpa's who play games with us.
Day 14 : I am thankful for bread makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment