Saturday, November 17, 2012

stage fright.

Well today was interesting....... Went to church which is normal it is sabbath. But Uncle Colin sat in front of me so he was able to share his bible with me and tell me what Jeffery was talking about and I took notes :). Also fell in love with Uncle Colins bible, I might have to buy it. Then after Uncle Colin asked me if I knew some easy english songs to teach them as he usually tries to teach them a few and they wanted me to teach them some. I came up with Jesus Loves Me and Deep and Wide. But next week I am going to sing a song by myself for them to just listen to. Like I do every week. But did you know I HATE singing in front of people? There is a reason you never see me on stage anywhere well not in the past 13-15 years at least. I just don't like it. But I shall but as I learned to do I can not look at the crowd as soon as I did I messed up.......

No comments:

Post a Comment