Thursday, November 15, 2012

15 days till I come home.

So today started with a local story tellers coming to the school. They were pretty cool, and no I didn't understand any of it. Then I went and hang out in the house for a while, ate lunch. Then went and helped make the chameleons for this group who ordered like 30 of them. Then when we ran out of power and things I could do Aunt Kim sent me on a mission to try to find some fabric (note she offered me this job jokingly but I took it). Sadly I didn't find the right fabric as they don't have it either right now or anymore. So then I did what Uncle Colin told me to do and walked down to bizarre bay. Which is a area specifically for selling things, like an over crowded flee market/open air market. I have gotten a few gifts there and got a few more today. Which is always fun. Then I took a pousse'pousse home. As Uncle Colin was in a meeting and still had more places to go. But I had the dumbest driver EVER, I told him where I needed to go. He took me to a photo copie place. Whats worse his the landmark I told him is just that a land mark and I said it in gasy (actually its a restaurant and I called it by its name, and everyone in town knows this place). I did however finally get home as you can tell from me writing this post. Tomorrow I am going with Kitika, Rafily, and Angelo and about 17 other kids to see the storie tellers again, see that Kitika as begged me to come. But this time it will be a bigger production with dancers and everything so tomorrow should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment